AIM
fjgamer

Nothing Phases Pinkie Pie Nothing Phases Pinkie Pie

Short but to-the-point.

I like the concept, and I like the shortness factor a bit, but I have to say that the animation is terrible. You may as well just do a comic.

Ionnan responds:

I respect your opinion

Itachi's Story Part 5 Itachi's Story Part 5

Lame, lazy attempt as a fight scene using sprites.

KanetheKnight makes a lot of good observations, but his rating is far too forgiving.

Choose music that fits the scene, and tone down the volume of it. I found it too loud. Also, the sound effects were far too annoying since the voices were just text boxes.

The textboxes were a pain to navigate, because the button to continue kept moving around. This made it hard to focus on the text I was reading.

The battles were animated fairly well... for a sprite animation, anyway. My only complaint about the fighting is that the characters were not using strategy of any kind. Also, Inu Yasha does not fit at all, and he was teleporting all over the place in the beginning yet could not do so during the battle.

Bullying Bullying

I like.

It was pretty good. I like the moral of the story. The biggest problem with school is bullying, and the biggest problem with your animations is that they're too short to truly sit back and enjoy them.

Love4Dead Love4Dead

Short but sweet.

I thought it was maybe a little too short, but other than that, I liked it.

super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

Haha.

That's pretty funny, but you really need to work on your animation skills.

Jet Set Radio Trailer Jet Set Radio Trailer

Not too bad.

It's pretty good for a fan animation. I mean, you don't get anything for this (except popularity), so we can't expect a lot. Good work.

Felix's Showreel Felix's Showreel

Nice but could be smoother.

The transitions between scenes are almost non-existent, so I think that aspect needs work, and the music was kind of dull in my opinion. Overall, it was a great animation, and I enjoyed watching it.

Zelda: The Hammer of Time Zelda: The Hammer of Time

Pretty fun to watch.

It was nice. I liked it. Make more.

F*CK, another Stick Movie F*CK, another Stick Movie

Too slow.

The music is fast-paced, while the animation is extremely slow. Increase the framerate and it might look OK.

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Where's Link #4?

I like it. I love it. I want some more of it!